I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Friday, May 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Point 5k

About a month ago Jeremy called to tell me that his work would pay the registration fee for employees and their families to run the Thanksgiving Point 5k. He asked if I wanted to do it. Definitely! Who cares if I'm 6 months pregnant. I'm not gonna pass up a free 5k!

So on April 27th we woke Logan up (aday he actually sleeps in, of course) and got ready to run. I let Jeremy run ahead while I leisurely pushed Logan in his stroller. I'm happy to say that minus the the few times I stopped to take off jackets and get Logan some water, I ran the whole way! Jeremy came back to run with us after he'd finished and took control of the stroller so I could "sprint" to the finish line.





We planned on going to the Dinosaur Museum afterwards. Since we finished running about an hour and a half before it opened we had to find ways to kill some time. Logan had a blast rolling down some hills and inserting himself into some races that some older boys were running.






One of many cool balloon monsters (at least that's what Logan called them) they had. Jeremy saw the guy building these the day before; he said it was pretty cool.

Outside the Dinosaur Museum waiting for it to open. And so proud to be wearing the race medal!



It was so fun to have Jeremy with us at the Museum. We don't often get to enjoy our Thanksgiving Point visits with him and Logan was so excited  to play with Dad.






1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

Impressed!! way to go!!