We met up with the Cates for our annual visit to the Tulip Festival. It's always so beautiful and I always wish we allotted more time to go. I'm going to try to make sure I make a few visits next year.
Waiting for his friends Brady, Laura and Dave. He's so excited! (And don't you love those shades?)
If I had any idea how to take pictures of flowers, there'd be a lot more of these.....
Love these boys! (Jeremy went on a run right before. Thus the sexy shirt.)
The two friends rolling down the hill. It doesn't get much more fun than that! Just look at the utter joy on their faces.
Lucky me! I got to hold little 2 month Tanner.
(Remember how Logan used to have curly hair, too? :( )
Taking a little short cut up the hill (this picture doesn't come anywhere near showing how steep it was.)
Thanks for sharing the wonderful night with us Cates!
1 comment:
I don't remember you taking that many pictures! Did you see that Hollywood Connection extended through May? And, I'm so excited for you to go to Disneyland! You will be able to go on plenty of rides.
Post a Comment