---May 17---
On Friday we made our way around both parks, getting things done we hadn't had a chance to do before as well as riding our favorites again. We were only there half a day, but I feel like we still got a lot done.
Finally! A picture with Lightning! Logan was so excited.
Luigi's Flying Tires again.
Radiator Springs
Thanks to Terri for waiting in the Fast Pass line, we were able to ride on the Radiator Springs Racers ride. Most of these rides were not recommended for pregnant women, but I still wanted to go on them. So I left it up to Jeremy to go on them and decide whether or not I could ride them. I figured he wouldn't let me put our unborn child in danger. Luckily, this was one I got on! It was fun (not sure it's worth the 90 minute line, though. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FAST PASSES!) I also rode the Indiana Jones ride later in the day.
Terri and Dave were nice enough to watch Logan while were on the ride. And apparently he really wanted a picture in front of this.
We went on the Toy Story ride again. It really is pretty cool. Mr. Potato Head kept us entertained.
Then we went to Bug's Land again. I don't quite get it because he was NOT a fan of the characters, but for some reason he loved Flik (again, he hasn't seen the movie.)
And after our last time on the Buzz ride and because it was his favorite, we let him choose a gun to take home. And he was shooting this thing non stop for the rest of the day (and it's not a quiet toy!)
And after 4 days in the parks, we finally got to see Mickey! Luckily, Logan wasn't afraid of him either. (He kept saying while we were waiting in line that he was going to shoot Mickey. So funny.)
Apparently Pluto's not scary, either.
We're in line here for the Monster's Inc. ride again; our last one. I was almost to tears when I told him it would be our last ride. I was so sad to take him away from all the fun. Luckily, he handled it really well and didn't put up a fight at all when we left.
Our flight out wasn't until the next day, so Jeremy's parents were kind enough to drive us to our Super 8 Motel (a bit of a step down :)) It was 2 miles away from the Long Beach airport and we contemplated walking there to save money. But we had 2 big duffel bags, a car seat, 2 carry-ons, a stroller, and a 3 year old. While Jeremy figured out how to get it all (besides Logan) on the stroller, as shown below, we decided to call a taxi anyway. I don't know why I took the time to explain all of that. I just think it's funny the lengths we're willing to go to save a few bucks. Luckily we didn't do it this time.
After getting to the airport in an air conditioned car, we sat around for 4 hours until our flight. Oh my goodness that was a long wait, and although he loved the first plane ride, by the time we got on the plane this time he was tired of sitting and kept asking when we would be home. But he still handled it really well and eventually, we did get home! Thanks to Misti for picking us up!
When we got home I drew some targets, like on the Buzz ride, and put them around our walls so he could shoot them (it's a Nerf gun.) We wanted to try to keep the magic alive!
We had SO MUCH FUN on this trip and we can't thank Grandma and Grandpa Bell enough for making it happen. Logan still talks about it and looking at these pictures puts a big smile on my face. It was a perfect week, one we were sad to put to an end. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment