I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, June 10, 2013

Slip 'n Slide!

On Saturday we were playing outside, because that's all Logan ever wants to do, and Malia was playing on her Slip n Slide with a friend. Logan was watching with wide eyes and a big smile on his face. I could tell he thought it was cool, but he wasn't begging to try and we didn't want to interrupt Malia's playtime. By the time Logan decided he wanted to try it out, Malia and her friend had gone inside. But, being the awesome cousin and friend that he is, Corbyn told Logan he'd do it with him. And Jaxon couldn't be shown up by his little brother, so he joined in on the fun, too. It was so fun for me to watch Logan play and have so much fun with his "boys." It breaks my heart when I think about moving in a few months and taking Logan away from his friends that are just a few steps away. My poor boy....... :(

While he was watching Malia play he found this watering can and decided that the plants needed watering. He went back and forth from the hose to the plants probably a dozen times. Looks like I'll have to make sure we grow a little garden when we get a yard!


And now for the FUN!!! I honestly didn't think he'd last very long once he got into the FREEZING water, but I was wrong. I guess it was so fun the temperature of the water didn't matter.

These little inflatable boards were awesome. Jeremy was able to push Logan and he'd slide right down the entire slide.


"I'm gonna beat you!" Everything's a race with him. :)


 Uh oh. He discovered the hose.



 He absolutely loves these friends of his.
 Jaxon checking out his muscles. :)


No comments: