---May 14---
Tuesday morning we all got up and got ready for the big day! Logan sure did not forget that Grandpa has an i-pad, and while the adult were finishing up getting ready, they boys played games. Logan loves it, which makes me so glad that we don't have one!

Notice the matching shirts. My mother-in-law got them made for all of us and we all wore them the first day. People loved them!
We started out the day eating at Goofy's kitchen.....with Goofy! And a bunch of other characters. Logan wasn't a huge fan of the characters. He wouldn't talk or really even look at them once they got to within about 15 feet. Oh well! I guess if we had to choose between liking the characters or liking the rides, my vote would be rides. And he LOVED those.

I think he actually gave Baloo a high five. Miracle!
Ice cream for breakfast! I just couldn't resist.
Waiting to go on our first ride! It was the safari one. The beginning of pure excitement for this kid.
Yea!!! Finally on the ride!
Climbing all over the rocks while waiting for the adults to ride Indiana Jones.
He LOVED being with Grandpa (and Grandma, too.)
Wowza. That's one handsome man! How'd I get to be so lucky?
And the first of many, MANY trips on the Buzz Lightyear ride. It was his favorite.
Cousins!
Nemo ride.
Autopia.
We made a quick visit to Toon Town and Goofy's house before the parade.
AND......Logan's favorite part of the whole visit.....the PARADE!!! Looking back I wish we had made the time to see it at least once more. These pictures capture just a little bit of the amazement and joy Logan had while watching all his favorite characters, and even ones he had no clue as to who they were, go by. He was in heaven. Perfect moment for me.
And the end of our day. We let Logan look through Grandma's pictures to wind down a bit before bed. Luckily he had absolutely no problem going down for bed each night. I'm so glad he's such a good sleeper! It made for good nights of sleep for us and Grandma and Grandpa (we shared a room with them so they could get some good shut eye.)
Next up......CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!



1 comment:
Tuesday! :)
Post a Comment