1. We went to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday! So yummy. We went for our friend’s birthday and yes, it was ridiculously busy and for a party of 10 we would have had to wait for 5 ½ hours, so we split up and it was only 2.
2. Afterwards we went to our friend Natalie’s apartment. At the end they pulled out Guitar Hero. I didn’t play but Jeremy got up and had a turn, he was pretty good and so were all of my friends. Apparently I need to try it, never have.
3. I was asked to speak at church next Sunday on preparing to go to the temple. If any of you have any good ideas or thoughts or stories you would like to share, PLEASE DO!!!
4. A few days this week I went to Home Décor places to look for our house (Jeremy went with to a few, too. Poor guy). I bought a few things. Our red wall finally has something on it and it looks pretty good! Pictures to come when I get my camera back.
5. THE GIANTS WON!!! I do wish everybody in my family wanted the Patriots to lose so I don’t have to feel bad for being so happy that they did. And for once Jeremy and I were going for the same team.
6. We had a Super Bowl/Birthday party on Sunday. Birthdays for Malia, Ben, Leona, Kamri and Jaxon. Crazy but fun.
7. I ran 12 miles on Saturday. It was not the most fun I’ve had and I don’t I’ll ever get to the point where I love running (unfortunately), but I am getting closer to being ready for 26.2. I get to run 13 this weekend, wish me luck!
8. Jeremy cleaned while I was running. He even swept and mopped the kitchen floor. Yea!!! I’ve needed to do that for awhile now.
9. I made Lemon Bars twice; Sunday and yesterday. I didn’t realize how much Jeremy likes them; I may be making them more often.
10. We rented Blades of Glory on Friday. Interesting movie, funnier towards the end. I liked it, and I think Jeremy did, too.
3 years ago
5 comments:
Good luck on your run this weekend.
For your talk, It is easy to find stories on your topic using the church website to search through the church magazines
Sounds like Cheesecake Factory needs to open up another restaurant nearby....
I was cheering for the Giants too! Where is your camera. I think I have my temple prep book from when I was preparing if you would like to look at it. What time is church? I got a runners magazine in the mail that has some great information.
misti--information overload.
Misti-my church is at 11
Post a Comment