Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone, and it was wonderful, which was good because the night before was horrible! (See Smith's experience below.) I had made plans with Trista a year ago to hang out on Valentine's Day because our husbands don't like it. So, to my surprise I am at work in somebody else's office and I look up and see Jeremy walk into my office with some balloons (one very LARGE one,) a teddy bear, candy (dark chocolate) and 12 beautiful pink roses. What a sweetheart, and I was quite surprised. If I had my camera, I would have taken pictures. Then later that afternoon my mom came by to my work and brought me some beautiful deep red roses as well. Then, after work I went to South Jordan and went to the Spiderwick Chronicles with Trista, which was actually a very good movie, then we went to Cassie's house and played Pick, a Scrabble type of game. And then I got to go home to my wonderful husband, who then told me that we got to go to the outlets at Park City so I could go shopping! (Which we did on Saturday.) It was wonderful.
And, just so you don't think I was completely a horrible wife, I did buy Jeremy a gift certificate for a massage. And to clarify, Jeremy does hate Valentine's Day because of what it is, but he still wants to spend it with me.
3 years ago
1 comment:
So does that mean I'm on my own next year? And did he like the massage idea?
Post a Comment