I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. We both had a 4 day weekend (Friday and Monday off); it was AWESOME and so hard to go back.
2. We went to the outlets at Park City for my Valentine’s Day present. It was way fun and I got some cute clothes and Jeremy was a good sport walking from store to store. He got himself some sunglasses.
3. We went to Tucano’s for dinner afterwards with Alixa and Jarom. YUMMY! We tried to go to Enchanted afterwards but it was sold out.
4. I was stuck at Smith’s for 5 hours on Wednesday.
5. We bought some new curtain rods for our sliding door and bedroom window. The ones to the door are up and it looks so good! Yea!!!
6. I finished a book this weekend, The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. I loved it! It was a great book, I read it in pretty much two days.
7. Jeremy gets to go the Jazz game tonight with Ben. I am a little (cough*a lot*cough) jealous, but that’s okay, he’ll enjoy it.
8. I found a bed for $50 and I am so excited to get it and paint it!
9. We went to the movie Jumper on Friday, it was alright, but not extremely entertaining.
10. We are so close to having our house completely decorated (at least the rooms we use.) Now all we need to do is sand and stain the kitchen cabinets and do some more painting. Anyone know the easiest way to do that or want to help?
11. Oh, and I forgot to say this last time. Jeremy was flipping through the channels a few weeks ago and we came across the "Air Guitar World Championships." Yes folks, air guitar. Of course, we watched it, and yes, it was a competition for the person who is the best at "playing" the air guitar. Seriously?

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

I would love to see some pictures of you newly decorated home!