1. We were able to see Terri and Dave this weekend; they came up for the boat show and to go shopping and spent the night at our place. We went to Goodwood (Yummy!) and watched Disturbia.
2. I was a horrible hostess. I had no breakfast food in the house. I thought about making waffles; then I realized I had no eggs, and pretty much everything has eggs. Sorry Terri and Dave!
3. Last week after I ran I would feel really really sick, like I was going to throw up. Weird.
4. Jeremy got to go to the Warriors and Jazz game last Tuesday. Apparently it was an exciting game and he really enjoyed it. Thanks Ben!
5. I read the book Uglies and am now reading Pretties. They are really good books with a very interesting concept. I wouldn’t mind being a pretty (without the brain lesions, of course.)
6. Jeremy’s new office is finally done! His building is now about 100 feet away from mine, it’s pretty sweet.
7. We now have curtains up in our bedroom, too. It is all coming together.
8. We went and picked up a bed for our bedroom. It needs to be painted black, but I think it will work great. It did come without railings though, so Jeremy has a little project but he says he can do it.
9. We kind of watched the Oscars on Sunday. I had seen like none of the movies.
10. I know you probably get tired of me talking about my running, but it’s a lot of what I do. Anyway, I think that I have lost my excitement over the whole marathon thing. I am still doing it, but man, I am getting tired. Whoever said that exercise gives you energy had no idea what they were talking about.
3 years ago
1 comment:
Exercise does give you energy but training for a marathon is not usually the recommended exercise! At one point it is just running and nothing more. You will feel so accomplished when you finish though and I will be cheering for you at the finish line.
Post a Comment