1. HATE HATE HATE Gold’s Gym. Enough said.
2. I ran 13 miles on Saturday. During the last several miles of running and afterwards my calves were killing, I couldn’t walk normally and had to take a freezing bath. Anyone have any advice on fixing that?
3. Jeremy and I tried a new pizza place in American Fork called Cobblestone Pizzeria or something. I didn’t care for the pizza but Jeremy liked it.
4. I gave my talk on Sunday. I think it went okay, that’s what everybody said at least. All I know is I was so nervous!
5. Jeremy’s friend let us borrow his PS2 and Guitar Hero. I still only play on Easy but am getting better. I don’t think we are going to have it long enough for me to get too good at it, but it’s way fun.
6. On Sunday we got an award in Primary for being such great teachers…or something like that. That was fun!
7. Also on Sunday, I made Chocolate Pudding Cake, something I had been craving for forever. I was so excited, but it turns out I put in 4 tsp of Baking Soda rather than Baking Powder. Nasty. I was so sad.
8. I finished Atonement on Sunday, finally. It was a very good book, SO wish I could see the movie.
9. Jeremy’s been doing some extra work at work and it’s kind of stressing him out a little bit I think, hopefully that won’t last too long.
10. We had this spot on our carpet that was black and ugly. My parents let us borrow some carpet cleaning stuff and it all came out. Looks like new!
3 years ago
5 comments:
The whole HATE HATE thing about Gold's Gym might have something to do with the fact that you ran 13 miles on a TREADMILL. That is brutal....
No Ben,that is not why. It's because they are the devil.
I agree Gold's is the Devil! 13 miles on treadmill has to pretty suck also. You can use my MaryKay lotion to help reenergize your legs and feet. It helped me when I was hiking all the time this summer. I would get charly horses all the time and then rub this stuff on and it helped. I am sure it is not the best solution but it is what I got.
Why are they the devil? I don't understand.
And SO sad about the chocolate pudding cake. I think I might have cried, for real. (Trista)
Ya i know what you mean about Golds, i don't go either... but then thats starting to show :(
but the calves? do u usually run 13 miles cuz if not thats why they burn :) I've found in my vast experience the ice bath helps muchos especialy after a good stretch. Also try rolling them out with a rolling pin (like a massage). They make a thing called "The Stick" but why pay money for something when you don't have to right?
Post a Comment