A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Cameo
C- Cake or Pie: Apple pie and cake.
D- Day of Choice: Any day I don’t have school or work.
E- Essential item: My car
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or worms: worms, they are cooler.
H- Hometown:
I- Indulgences: Strawberry Ice Cream
J- January or July: July, I can wear shorts and sandals.
K- kids: I don’t think that is such a good idea.
L- life is Incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage date: Aug 9, 2006
N- number of siblings: 2 sisters and a younger brother
O- Oranges or apples:
P- Phobias or Fears: Disappointing people
Q- Quotes: (Jim Halpert) My roommate wants to meet everybody. Because I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm making Dwight up. [takes a deep breath, shakes head] He is very real.
R- Reason to smile: My Wife
S- Season: Any season is better in
T- Tag seven: no one will do this.
U- Unknown fact about me: I enjoy setting stuff up and building stuff. Hands on stuff.
V- Vegetarian or meat lover: Meat lover
W- Worst habit: Bite my nails
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds feel good with the cold gel.
Y- Your favorite food: Tacos, Homemade Mac and Cheese, A good steak, BBQ anything, Strawberry ice cream and so much more that allows me to stay above 200 pounds.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
6 comments:
I learned something new Jeremy. I didn't know you liked building stuff and hands on stuff!!! I guess we are always learning new things about each other.
you are only allowed to post on Tuesdays.
yeah jeremy - this friday post really threw me. i will be back now on other days. boy - you really raised the bar for yourself...you should have thought this through!!
I hope you're not getting any funny ideas about California.
I'm a little confused by you k response.
Where did this ABC thing come from? It's cute! Fun answers by Jeremy. =) I want to copy you.
Post a Comment