- It has been a good, but fairly busy week.
- I had my birthday and Cameo was great making it a great day.
- I had waffles in the morning and our place was decorated. Then I got to work and my desk was decorated (by Cameo). Cameo took me to lunch to wingers. When I got home Cameo had made Mac and Cheese and muffins. I then opened a few presents. It was a good day.
- On Saturday we went out to dinner with some of our friends to celebrate Dave Cates (friend of ours) and mine birthday same day. We then went to a place called fastkart which is an indoor go cart track, but not the weak little guys. These are the ones that can go around 35 miles per hour. It was fun and I hope I didn’t make anyone feel bad by lapping them and beating them. We then finished off the night by going to the Cates for chocolate fondue. It was fun for all and Cameo even drove the go carts just because I asked her to do it with me. I don’t think she will be doing it again.
- Sunday we went to Cameo’s parents for dinner and some birthday celebration. It was fun and good food.
- A little side note, everyone always makes fun of me, because my favorite type of Ice Cream is strawberry, but I didn’t even get to have that much because most people ate it.
- I was not feeling very well the last couple of days. So I did not go to work for a couple of days.
- I got Dan in real Life for my birthday and we watched that. We both love the movie.
- That is all I got for the week.
- One last thing can’t wait to hear the news that I am a new uncle. I hope it is soon for Kerri’s sake.
3 years ago
1 comment:
Oh yes, and I went to Disney on Ice with my sisters and nieces. So fun! I loved watching their faces as they saw all the princesses. And let's be honest, I think I would have enjoyed it without them, too!
Post a Comment