1. We went to a new restaurant on Saturday, La Vigna. It was Italian, and good, but a little pricier than I was expecting.
2. I finished a few books. I finished Pretties and also Enna Burning, an addition to Goose Girl. It was very good. I promised Jeremy I wouldn't start any new books for a few days.
3. On Friday we had a “get to know your neighbor” kind of party. It was in the condo right above us and we met some people we hadn’t met before and got to know others better. It was very fun and it’s nice to know more people around us.
4. For that little party Jeremy made cookies to take since I wasn’t home Thursday night to make them. He made the Andes Mint cookies and did a wonderful job.
5. I drove down to Nephi with my mom on Thursday after work. A family friend’s mother died and she went to support her. It was fun to spend that time with her.
6. We bought some plane tickets to go to California for the blessing of Kerri and Adam’s baby. So excited! We were hoping we’d get to see Corey, but unfortunately his leave will be over.
7. The weather is back and forth when it comes to temperature and it’s getting kind of annoying…just stay warm!
J8. eremy went and picked up Dave on Saturday because his truck was finally fixed! We were glad we could help.
9. I made some brownies from scratch on Sunday. They were pretty good, but I am still a sucker for boxed brownies.
10. Only about a month and a half from the marathon. Yikes! But I am excited for it again, it's gonna be awesome. Speaking of which, yesterday I went to the gym and was changing and found that I had forgotten to grab some pants. Oops! I tried to run outside but it was too cold so I am going to have to run the next three days in a row...but not on my birthday!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment