I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. We have a new nephew! And the first one on Jeremy’s side…Aidan Michael Rowland, I have only seen pictures but he is a cutie!
2. I ran 18 miles on Saturday…yahoo! Only one more really long run (20 miles) and then my body gets to kind of rest before the marathon.
3. We made Easter baskets for our primary kids. Of course there was some candy but there was also sidewalk chalk in the shape of an egg and bubbles. I think they liked it.
4. I also made my first attempt at sugar cookies…didn’t work out extremely well. I think I must have put too much of something in it, but they were really soft! And our primary kids liked them…
5. My work is busy getting ready to move offices. Thursday will be our last day here. 
6. Didn’t do any egg dying this Easter, I kind of miss that. I’ll have to make sure we do it next year.
7. We did Sharing Time on Sunday, just a little ditty with the Easter story. I didn’t think the kids were paying attention at all but apparently some were because afterwards a teacher said their kids remembered everything, so that’s good!
8. I finished the book Specials. I liked it, but I think my favorite of the series was Pretties.
9. I did want to include for last week that last Saturday I got to go hear Bonnie D. Parkin speak; she came to our stake for the Relief Society birthday. It was awesome.
10. That’s all I got!

No comments: