I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Cameo ran 16 miles on Saturday for her Marathon training. Her Marathon is April 19.
  2. Friday was Cameo’s birthday, she turned 23. Happy Birthday.
  3. We went to The Pizza Factory for her birthday dinner and then we went to the movie JUNO. It was a funny movie, but be warned it does have some crude humor in it. We both liked it.
  4. I have spring break from school this week. To bad I still have to work everyday.
  5. I think that tomorrow is some special day or something, but I can’t remember why.
  6. I don’t like daylight savings it messes up my sleeping pattern. I have had a hard time falling asleep the last couple of days.
  7. The weather has been a little nicer the last couple of days. However here comes another storm.
  8. We went to Cameo’s parent’s house for Sunday dinner. It was good. Homemade rolls, roast and mash potatoes. Thanks for sharing your food.
  9. Cameo got Willow for her birthday. We are excited to watch it. It has been a long time.
  10. I got nothing else.

5 comments:

Ben Arkell said...

Willow?? Where the heck did you buy that? Or did you find it at DI.

Jeremy said...

i found it at Walmart, you guys can come over and watch it anytime

Cassie L. said...

"It does have some crude humor in it. We both liked it."

-One of my favorite comments on your blog!! Yes, I am sure that I will like it too!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! 23 seems kinda old, huh? Yikes.

Good for you for preparing for a Marathon. I'm still working on 5 miles without stopping, let alone 26! You go girl.

Taunia said...

this is trina i use moms thing to look at all your guys stuff now! haha jeremy your really exciting... :)