A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Jeremy
C- Cake or Pie: I would have to say cake
D- Day of Choice: Usually Saturday, but until after April 19 I'd have to say Friday
E- Essential item: My bed
F- Favorite Color: Blue (not BYU)
G- Gummi Bears or worms: worms
H- Hometown: Sandy, UT
I- Indulgences: chocolate donuts, shakes, Cold Stone, food in general and shopping
J- January or July: July
K- kids: 0
L- life is incomplete without: Jeremy and sleep
M- Marriage date: August 9, 2006
N- number of siblings: four sisters, three brothers
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges, especially clementines
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate not being good at things, so I usually won’t try new things in front of other people if I can help it
Q- Quotes: Women would rather have beauty than brains because men see better than they think.
R- Reason to smile: I’ve had a wonderful life!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag seven: Cassie, Misti, Gina, Ben, Trista
U- Unknown fact about me: I have really stinky farts (sorry if that’s too much info!)
V- Vegetarian or meat lover: Meat lover
W- Worst habit: I am very forgetful; I don’t know what I’d do without Jeremy putting my phone in my purse or asking me if I am forgetting anything before we leave the house.
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: I don’t think I’ve had either except for the normal x-rays at the dentist, so I can’t really say
Y- Your favorite food: ice cream, dark chocolate, BBQ, brownies, homemade bread/rolls, etc.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment