3 years ago
Thursday, June 5, 2008
The Search for the Perfect Sleeping Companion...
No, I am not kicking Jeremy out, no worries. This, I will admit, is a weird post, but...I NEED A GOOD PILLOW!!! I've never really been able to find a good pillow, but I know they are out there (it may be because I buy them at Walmart/Target, etc., but whatever.) Actually, we both are in need of a good pillow. SO, we would appreciate suggestions if you guys have any. THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The $5 target pillow is awesome. But I like my pillows to be pliable. I want to be in control of my pillow. I want to be able to fold it in half. I want to be able to lay on top of it. I like to OWN my pillow. Some people don't like their pillows that way. I like to be stronger than my pillow, so that kind of limits my options.
Here's my only input. I spent years thinking I needed big fluffy pillows and lots of them. And I do...but only to make my bed look pretty. When I was doing therapy for my back, the therapist told me never to sleep with more than one pillow under your head and to be careful to not have it be too thick. So watch out for those big fluffy ones that make your bed look cute. You may just have to save them for when you aren't in bed. And honestly, I am much more comfortable after taking his advice. But I guess everyone is different.
Just keep in mind nice pillows that don't die after 6 months tend to be pretty pricey!
Post a Comment