1. Our dryer broke last week. We had to do our laundry at my parent’s house on Sunday. Hopefully we can get it fixed or find a used one that’s not too expensive! There is seriously something every month that is an unexpected expense. I need to take a picture of a clothesline Jeremy made up, I was pretty impressed.
2. I went to the Salt Lake Temple with Misti on Wednesday. It was my first time going there and doing a live session. I enjoyed it but think I prefer the video, it keeps my attention better.
3. Saturday we CLEANED, CLEANED, CLEANED!!! It feels so good to have a really clean house.
4. We used (finally! I don’t know how I waited so long!) our Goodwood BBQ gift certificate from our birthdays. I love that place, so yummy!
5. We were going to go to the Wise Guys Comedy Café on Saturday, but we weren’t able to get in. Pretty crappy, I was excited for it.
6. Sunday we went to my cousin Todd’s “Homecoming” talk, he just got back from a mission in Finland. He gave a really good talk, at least the part I heard; Jeremy and I were surrounded by kids the whole time, can’t wait for that era in my life….
7. We also celebrated Koy’s and Norah’s birthday on Sunday with my favorite Sunday dinner: roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and homemade rolls. YUMMY!
8. I filled up with gas this morning for $3.79 and was stoked to still find that price. How pathetic that $3.79/gallon can be a good thing. It makes me a little bit sick, actually.
9. Sunday I made some Banana Bread (which was SO good if I say so myself) for a boy in our Primary class who had a birthday. We then took some over to our neighbors and were there until like 10:45 (we got there around 9:15). It was way past my bedtime but it was fun to talk to get to know them better.
10. Tomorrow (and most likely Thursday) I have to miss work again to go to court. I was at fault for an accident SEVEN years ago, and somehow it’s come to a jury trial. Needless to say, I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and I am quite mad.
3 years ago
2 comments:
what??? you have to go to court about that accident on 7th??? Ridiculous!! What's the trial about? Didn't the insurance companies take care of everything?? Let me know what happens....Anywho, how are you? I like your blog!
An accident 7 years ago? Good grief. Let us know how that goes; I hope they don't get anything from you. You sound like you're doing well! And I'm very impressed that you made banana bread. One of my favs. =)
Post a Comment