1. As you know, I spent two days last week in a courtroom, Jeremy spent one. There have been a few times in the last week or so when I have thought how ironic it is that I work at a personal injury law firm…
2. On Friday we went to another condo for a minute and there were some swings by it and I got on. It’s really not worth noting, but it was fun and I hadn’t been on swings for awhile.
3. I tried a new recipe out of our family cookbook on Friday, Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole. It was yummy.
4. Jeremy was able to play golf on Saturday with some friends/old roommates from Hollister, Dave and Matt. He had a lot of fun. If anyone ever needs a golf partner, Jeremy’s game!
5. Trista invited her family over on Saturday to go swimming at our pool. It was the first time I had ever been in it. We had fun with Sabrina and Blake, even though Sabrina wouldn’t let me catch her when she jumped into the pool because it “is too slippery.”
6. Trista made a yummy Mexican Chicken Pasta salad (no idea what it was called.) I loved it, but she did forget Jeremy doesn’t like beans.
7. Our more difficult child wasn’t in Primary on Sunday, and I thought that would mean a quieter, tamer class. I was wrong. Another kid just made up for it. Fun times.
8. We went to my parents house for Father’s Day and had homemade calzones. Yummy! Happy belated Father’s Day to all you dads out there!
9. I tried a new dessert for Jeremy for his Father’s Day treat…it didn’t work out. And it was my fault, not the recipe. I am going to have to try it again because it was close to being good. I also made Jeremy Berry French Toast for breakfast, another new recipe for me. That was yummy.
10. Happy Birthday to Misti yesterday! I was able to go to lunch with her and my parents and Trina to Red Robin…yummy! I also made Almond Poppy Seed bread (from scratch, Thanks Lix!) for her birthday open house, that was also delicious if I say so myself. That is a lot of non-dinner cooking for me in one week!
3 years ago
2 comments:
The almond poppyseed bread was yummy! I've been wishing I had brought more home for myself. So sad!
Which dessert recipe did you try that didn't work out?
Cooking? What's that?
Post a Comment