1. It was back to work after our great Mexican Vacation. So sad!! Anyone know a way to make a lot of money real fast so we can take monthly trips?
2. We went with our friends Dave and Laura to dinner to Spaghetti Mama’s and then to Indiana Jones on Friday. Dinner was ok and I think we all enjoyed the movie, until the story went a little out there in the last 5 minutes of the movie. If you liked the old movies you will like this one.
3. On Saturday I went golfing with Cameo’s Dad, 2 brothers and brother-in-law. It was a lot of fun and free. I shot an 88 which is really good for me.
4. Trina came over last night to watch old episodes of Friends and go through Cameo’s closet and then spent the night.
5. While I was golfing Cameo hung out at her parent’s house. I am not really sure what she did that whole time.
6. We got a new Primary Presidency; I always joked to Cameo that she would be in it because they like us as teachers so much. Cameo was pretty glad that that didn’t end up being true. We are still ready to move forward to a new calling.
7. Speaking of Primary; there was this kid sitting with our class on Sunday (he has been there once before) who was a very difficult (to put it nicely) kid. Well, I started looking over the rolls and realized that (Hallelujah!) he is not actually in our class! I was quite happy.
8. On Thursday we got to help out our neighbors upstairs whose babysitter was running late so we went up and watched their little boy for about half an hour. He really enjoyed pushing the panic button on our car remote thing. Pretty sure it annoyed all of our neighbors.
9. (This is Cameo now…) I have realized another reason I don’t really like running outside (Yes, for those who don’t know, I did most of my marathon training inside…on a treadmill. Call me crazy.) My lungs don’t like the air. Half the time when I come inside after a run I am coughing for a few hours because there is something there that I can’t get out.
10. That’s it folks!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment