1. This was actually going to be a Ten on Tuesday with pictures…but alas, our computer has broken. No surprise there, our stuff always breaks! Apparently the hard drive is fried or something. Hopefully when we get it fixed I will remember to post some pics!
2. Last Tuesday Alixa and Jarom came over to our house to watch Game 6 of the NBA Finals. Yeah, we had to end up pulling out a game to keep us entertained as we watched it. Pretty boring game but the right team won! Go Celtics!
3. I came home last week to some beautiful flowers that Jeremy randomly got me. What a sweetheart. Picture to hopefully come.
4. Friday we ate at Won Won Wok. Yummy Chinese food! I love their Sesame Chicken. We have decided though that we are only going to eat out when we go with other people, that we can’t just be lazy.
5. Ha! After making that decision, our power went out on Saturday at around 3 or 4, and didn’t come on until after 6:30. By that time Jeremy was pretty hungry and we didn’t really want to wait for me to make and cook dinner, so we ate out again. But it was fast food, so not healthy but pretty cheap!
6. On Saturday I decided to get to work on our home improvements and decided to sand down the bed we bought forever ago. That didn’t go over very well because obviously I did it outside, and my hayfever allergies mixed with the dust and I just went sneeze and blow-my-nose happy. Yuck, blowing your nose doesn’t go over very well when your hands are covered with wood dust!
7. We did a full load of laundry at our house on Saturday and Jeremy made a souped up clothesline. Again, another picture to come.
8. Sunday we went to Jeremy’s aunt and uncle’s house to celebrate his grandma’s 75th birthday. Pretty exciting! I think she was pretty surprised to see us there.
9. Yesterday I was online and found 2 $50 dryers. Both were the same brand as our now broken one. Jeremy borrowed his friend JD’s truck after work and went and picked one up. Hallelujah! It ended up not being too big of an expense for us. The girl we bought it from was using it when Jeremy went to pick it up. Apparently it works! Ofcourse, when Jeremy went to hook it up the plug didn’t fit our outlet. Hopefully a new cord won’t be too much!
10. I got up early this morning and went to the gym. Boy am I tired. I like having it over with so I can just go home after work, but I need to go to bed a bit earlier!I can't run outside right now because my allergies make so that I cannot breathe. Seriously; I went running on Thursday I believe and twenty minutes in I was coughing and weezing. It sucked. So the gym it is!
11. Jeremy put a ceiling fan up in our bedroom, and with pretty much no problem. Isn't he amazing! It was getting too hot for Jeremy to sleep. Now we've actually got a nice looking light fixture in there! It may be too big for the room, but it's cooler! I have a picture of that as well.
3 years ago
2 comments:
Will anxiously wait for your upcoming pictures! :)
I hear ya on the allergies, girl. I have been a fellow sufferer since about 5 years old. Worse every season it seems, lasts all year long, no breaks. Sometimes even sinus infections. The only temporary relief I have found is claritin every day with prescription nasal spray, also every day. Try it, it's worth the dr. visit-- this is a desperate situation, trust me, I know.
Please go to the JHS 2003 blog to see if there is anyone you know on the list to help us find!! Thank you!
http://jhs2003.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment