Okay, in case you don't know, I am the absolute worst at making decisions. The best I will usually do is narrow the options down to about two or three and try to make Jeremy make the actual decision. So, right now I am stuck. We want to put a hanging light over our "dining room" table. I have found a few that are the same color as the track light we just put in. I like them all but they are different styles and I can't decide which one I like best or which one will go best with the style of the track light. So, I am recruiting your help! Below is a picture of the track light as well as of the lights in question. PLEASE let me know which one you like best!
3 years ago




10 comments:
I like #1--as long as it isn't glaring on you.
I like #1, but think maybe #2 might go with the whole decor better. But, I am no interior designer so take my opinion for what it's worth (not much).
#1 - It compliments the track lighting better than the others with the balls on top that mimic the ball shape of the track lights. The simple lines also compliment the track lights, where as the lines of the other two seem to compete. That's my two cents!
I also vote for light #1. I like the lights that shine down more than up, but that is just because I don't want to draw attention to my ceiling. Best of Luck!
I like 2 or 3 but I lean more to #3
Cameo, I don't have much to say on the light things but I miss you! Forget your light fixtures and move to California.
I agree with you I am horrible and making decisions!! I would go with either 2 or 3. I would choose more the theme of your house. If it is more modern then I would go 3 if it is more victorian then 2 or if it is extremely victorian then 1
No bugs will die inside #1. Less nasty cleanup.
I like #2 but #1 goes the best I think.. hope your doing good, I have not talked to you in forever.
I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! We're going to put track lighting in our place, too. J said we need to go over and see yours and see what it looks like and whatnot so we can decide on one. I can't WAIT to get the stoop florescent lights out!
Post a Comment