2. Since Jeremy is gone on Wednesday nights, my mom decided it was a good night to go to a movie. So we and my sister and dad went to The Duchess. It was a good, and sad, movie. Her life totally sucked. I really like Kiera Knightley, I think she's a great actress.
3. For lunch on Thursday I went to lunch with my freshman roomy/friend Natalie whom I haven't seen for months. It was a nice enough day to sit outside at the park. It was a fun lunch. Thanks Nat!
4. Friday night we went to dinner with our friends Laura and Dave at Pier 49. Mmmm, Lombard Street pizza (BBQ chicken) is the bomb-diggity, and not just because of the name. The Embarcadero (pesto chicken) wasn't so bad, either.
5. After we went to visit our friends Amanda and Dave who just had a baby! Such a cute baby! It was fun to see Baby Wesley and Dave and Mandy, too.
6. We also carved pumpkins there while watching part of AMC's Horror Fest, that night was a Halloween marathon. Slasher films are pretty stupid, but also entertaining. Below are pictures of us throughout the whole pumpkin carving process. It was my first time doing that in years, and it was so fun (I heart pumpkin carving kits...my pumpkins actually turn out decent since I am SO not artisctic!)
Laura, Mandy and I working on our pumpkins. The men (besides Jeremy who took the picture) were watching Halloween and spending time with Wesley.
More carving.
Dave was the last to carve. I don't think he quite liked that I took a picture of just him.
Here we are with our finished products. I'll take more close-ups of mine and Jeremy's pumpkins.
7. Jeremy and I drove home separately (we didn't go home first after work.) And I had one of my firsts on the way home....my very first speeding ticket. And I've been SO aware of my speed lately. Grrr. At least Lehi City has traffic school online. We've decided that Laura and Dave are bad luck (Jeremy got his last ticket while hanging out with them, too.) Thanks guys!8. Saturday morning Jeremy went golfing with Dave. Most likely his last go at it before the snow comes. He had a lot of fun.
9. Afterwards they went to the BYU game, which was apparently a nail biter. The Cougs did end up with a "W".
10. Oh yeah, Wednesday night I went to Roberts with my mom because they had ALL of their Halloween/Fall decor 75% off. I got lots of fun stuff and my house is festive! I am so excited for Holiday decorations.
And below is the picture of the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies I made at the beginning of the month. This was only about half of what the batter makes, it makes a LOT of cookies. There are about 75 there (including the few that I ate...)

4 comments:
I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Yummy.
Cute shirt!
Good thing Jeremy likes your friends' husbands! :D
yes, the shirt is way cute. I borrowed it from Trina...who borrowed it from you. So thanks!
We are not bad luck! Is that why you guys sometimes bail out on us?
Post a Comment