1. I was so determined to have pictures this week and I knew that I would actually have things to take pictures of. But alas, we cannot find our camera. I contemplated not even posting because I have no pictures (I wanted my post to be like yours, Kerri), but I thought that maybe there are people out there who still want to just hear about what’s going on in our boring lives.
2. Jeremy had a big anatomy test on Wednesday. Next up, his anatomy LAB test, you know, the cadavers and all. He has to miss my nephew’s baptism because of that stinking test. We can’t wait until this semester is over!
3. Friday morning Jeremy headed down to Moab with my brothers, in-laws and Dad to finally use our Christmas present to them. They had two days of mountain biking and hiking. Jeremy had a lot of fun. We will be stealing some pictures from my brother once he gets them ready.
4. So, because my family loves any excuse to get together (I am SO not complaining) the girls and kiddos had a sleep over at Koy and Cassie’s house. It was a fun night filled with running around, homemade pizza, banana splits, and a game of truth and dare. (This is where the pictures were supposed to come in.)
5. Saturday morning I woke up late. Everybody else had already eaten the waffles with strawberries and whip cream. The kids played around while the women sat around in our jammies and talked. The thought came up about “when was the last time you’ve been able to do this?” (as in just sit around on a Saturday morning) and I was able to say “Every Saturday.” Ha ha. I’m so lucky.
6. Saturday night I stayed over at Trista’s. I decided it was the perfect night to renew our “Buffy Night” tradition. We used to watch several episodes of Buffy then I would sleep over. Then she got married, then had kids, and then I got married, so it’s been years since we’ve done it. I forgot how much I love that show. And how much I love Spike. We watched the episode where Buffy dies (the second time.) I think we were both crying. So sad! We also watched the musical episode among others. It is so dumb on so many levels but I still like it.
7. Earlier that evening we went to the park with Sabrina and Blake (again, there were supposed to be pictures), then Wendy’s and Walmart. My kind of night!
8. The boys came home late late Saturday night and I convinced (guilted?) Jeremy to come up to West Jordan to be with me instead of home by himself. Guess what he came home to? An egged car. He was not very happy. Luckily it all came off without the paint.
9. Last night we watched the Biggest Loser. Somehow it's always Bob's team that is full of jerks. I can't stand Vicky. She is a brat and I really truly hope that Phillip wins the whole thing now. It's hard to explain if you haven't watched the show, but trust me, you wouldn't like her either. It kind of makes my blood boil just thinking about her. I'm not the hugest fan of Heba or Brady either. But... it is a great and inspiring show. Oh, and I LOVE Jillian. She makes me laugh because she gets so much joy out of putting her team in pain.
10. Thanks to everyone for your opinion on the kitchen light! Hopefully we will get one soon!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Cameo I love your "boring life". I look forward every week to reading about it. But I also love pictures so I hope you find your camera soon. love ya.
I love Buffy! I miss it, maybe I should buy some of the seasons. I actually have the musical cd on my ipod, kind of silly but still fun!I still love every episode that had Anya dealing with her fear of rabbits!
I am a fan of Buffy too! I thought the musical episode was great. Hmmm... I should add that to my netflix list.
You are so lazy, sleeping in longer than everyone. Anyway, my favorite quote from Biggest Loser was during the last chance workout when Jillian was like "I'm gonna push these guys until someone pukes". And yeah, Vicky is a lazy, put no extra effort, ungrateful person.
Post a Comment