*I promise, I will try to have more pics and less boring text-only posts!
1. Not much went on this week. Thursday I played volleyball again, I wasn’t feeling very good and almost didn’t go. It’s a good thing I did because I made a full team. We lost again, but it was fun and I had a good block (doesn’t happen often in church ball!)
2. Friday night I was lazy and we just had a Little Caesar’s pizza for dinner. $5 is perfect for me, and I actually like the pizza (Jeremy puts up with it for me.)
3. Saturday morning Jeremy studied hard for his anatomy test that he has to take on Wednesday. He hates studying which makes me appreciate his hard work even that much more!
4. We also did a little shopping…for Jeremy. He got some new shirts which he sorely needed. DownEast’s new men’s t-shirts are pretty nice. We also finally got the prizes I promised the Activity Days girls for playing Conference Bingo. Cute headbands for $1 at Target (I got me one, too!) and a cute purse for the girl who called first.
5. Jeremy played Flag Football again Saturday morning. I know I promised pictures but I couldn’t get myself out of bed (8:00); I know, I’m lazy and a horrible wife. They got killed but Jeremy is by far the best player on the team. Case in point: he plays quarterback.
5. Sunday we headed over to my brother’s house for Sunday dinner with some of my family. Cassie made some apple pie for dessert which was AMAZING. Thanks for the leftovers!
6. Jeremy played Life with my nieces. He won and didn’t even lie about it to them.
7. It snowed pretty good Saturday and Sunday. Luckily it didn’t stick, and we’ll get more fall-like weather this weekend. This is a good thing because Jeremy is going to Moab!
8. Oh yeah, on Wednesday we had our second activity and had a little aerobics day. We did an aerobics DVD then made smoothies. If we do it again I think we’ll try to get a real person to come; I think it would be more fun for them.
9. On the way to dinner on Sunday Jeremy quizzed me on the NFL teams by telling me the city/state and I had to name the mascot. I missed 3, which isn’t too bad but I thought I’d know them all! What’s worse is that I didn’t know an NBA team (Grizzlies); I thought for SURE I’d know all of them!
10. Friday night Jeremy was able to play volleyball with some of the UVU teams. It was 2 ½ hours of running and jumping which his body is not used to (he still can’t walk down stairs without looking kind of funny) but he had a lot of fun.
3 years ago
3 comments:
you didn't know the Charlotte Bobcats either!!
Shh! You weren't supposed to say anything!
oh and the OK City Thunder (formly the Seattle Super Sonics) for those that don't know they moved to Oklahoma this year.
Post a Comment