I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Freakin' Election 2008

Personally, I can't wait until it's all over, but I am also trying to be a little more informed about everything. Unfortunately, everything is biased.... Anyway, this is a pretty cool website. It has a survey asking your view on things, and then it will tell you who you agree with on that issue. Of course, many of you probably know the issues enough to not have to take the survey, but I still liked having some of the things outlined for me.

mydebates.org

I was pretty much split in half with my answers. But then I realized that two of the MOST important issues, abortion and same-sex marriage, and also the war (that makes three) are McCain's side. I guess maybe there's some prioritizing too.

2 comments:

Trista said...

I was 9 with McCain, 2 with Obama, and 3 I didn't agree with either. Who do you think I'm voting for?

Cassie L. said...

Be so glad you don't live in Ohio.