I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pictures we've taken in the last week!
This was the last part of our Christmas decorating. I love having our tree up! I would like to change the gold beads to silver though. I'm a white-gold/silver girl. Ha ha. We were playing with our new camera. I love him.
Likin' the fo hawk (or however you spell it.)
And I got my hair done Tuesday night! It's BLACK, which is a bit darker than what I was going for, but I'm getting used to it and like it. And I love my bangs. We'll see if I can grow them out; I may not be able to last long enough before I have to cut them.
And another angle.
A local radio station puts on free concerts at the mall that I work right by, so yesterday I went and listened to my favorite piano player (I know so many) Jim Brickman. I love his songs. He is a short man though, I tell you. Once I figure out how to post videos, I will post some I took of him playing.
Norah and I at the concert.

5 comments:

Cassie L. said...

I totally love your hair. I think you have the Snow White thing going on. Not that your skin is that white. But she has my favorite hair color/complexion out of all the princesses and I love it!! But what I love even more is Jeremy's hair.

Unknown said...

You are so pretty! Your hair is totally cute..but then again, it's always looked really cute. Your camera takes great pics! And your tree looks awesome! I'm jealous! I haven't started on my Christmas stuff yet!

Erin said...

Wow your tree looks amazing and so does your hair!! I LOVE IT. You are so gorgeous girl! I found your blog through Alisha's I hope you don't mind!! She seems to know everyone!

Erin Wood

Erika said...

Dang you hair looks good, and it so brings out your green eyes. So how are yall doing, hope yall are good. I am going to be coming out for Christmas this year, so maybe we could get together and try and get Nicole too. That would be fun. Well anyways, hope to hear from you soo.

Angi Gerrie said...

You hair looks great!