I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag! You're it!

5 Things I can do:
1. Sleep for 12+ hours
2. Cook and bake. I can pretty much follow any recipe, that means I can cook, right?
3. Laugh at pretty much anything (as long as it’s not making fun of me)
4. Spell. And I will NEVER forget how to spell c-a-p-p-u-c-c-i-n-o
5. Memorize music. I know words to songs and who sings it. I’m pretty darn good at it. And also identifying who is singing a song; as long as I know the band/person, I can usually recognize their voice in any song.

8 Things I cannot do (there are just too many):
1. Wake up to my alarm
2. Find pants that fit right. My legs require a bigger size than my waist does. It sucks.
3. Choose the right checkout lane at the store.
4. Curl my hair with a flat iron
5. Read music. It's always frustrated me. I just don’t have an ear for music. (Good thing I can memorize it!)
6. Keep my house clean. What am I going to do when I have kids?
7. Load our dish washer. Whenever we are ready to run it, I call Jeremy over to fit everything in.
8. Not eat mint M&Ms ($2 at Smith's tomorrow!)

5 Things that attracted me to Jeremy:
1. He was one of the only good looking guys in our ward. My roommates and I saw him at church and were like “Finally!” (as in: “Finally, a cute guy!)
2. One of the first conversations with him was also with my roommates and he was asking us what cute things he could do for this girl (yeah, I know. Ironic). He was obviously a thoughtful guy.
3. He would bring home pizza and garlic bread from Pier 49….yummy.
4. He spent his nights at the library because that is where I was. I know that meant he wanted to be with me because that definitely wouldn’t have been his first choice as to how to spend his night.
5. After only about 3 or 4 months of dating I drove to California with him and his roommate. The way back it was just me and him in the car and there was nothing awkward or weird or annoying about it. You know that’s the big test.

5 Things I say most often:
1. "Are you mad at me?”
2. "You’re a dork.”
3. "Are you serious?”
4. "Why aren’t you having seconds? Did you not like dinner?”
5. "Whatever you say, dear.” (ok, never, but I got nothing else)

5 Favorite TV shows:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Gossip Girl
3. The Office
4. Criminal Minds
5. Samantha Who?

5 Favorite re-runs
1. Friends
2. King of Queens
3. What I Like About You
4. That 70’s Show
5. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

5 Things I Look forward to:
1. Jeremy coming home after late nights at school
2. Eating. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert, it doesn't matter.
3. Sleep
4. vacations
5. 5:00 Friday

5 Things on My Wish List:
1. Jeremy finishing school and not hating every second of it.
2. Me graduating from college.
3. HUGE shopping spree (Jeremy says I just need to gain lots of weight then make it onto the Biggest Loser and then make it to the makeover show. Right.)
4. Lasik
5. Ice cream that has negative calories (stole that one from Cassie. It's a great one!) Okay fine. I'll take zero calories. But something that's more possible, a huge library all of my own.

5 People I Would Love to have as neighbors:
1. Someone in my family. Most likely not Jeremy’s ideal situation, but I would love it.
2. One of my good friends. That would just be awesome.
3. Steve Carell. How fun would that be?
4. A fashion designer who likes to try out their new designs on me. And can tell me how to dress cute. I don’t know when I started liking clothes so much…
5. Neighbors who I can’t hear fight. Or who at least don’t fight so much.
Oh, and I do like the neighbors I already have! Willow Springs is awesome.

5 People to tag:
Anyone who hasn’t already been tagged. It’s fun but a little harder to do than you would think!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Pretty much you and I are twins. I can sleep 12 hours a day and I also cannot curl my blasted hair with a flat iron. I've tried that tricky maneuver but have so far been unsuccessful. Also, I like Samantha Who and so we're twins, right? Obviously. I'm just the shorter, blonder, fatter version!

Cassie L. said...

Steve Carell! Great idea...but what about Jack Black??

Lara said...

I don't even know if you are going to see this post or not, but I had to post something (even though you don't know me!). We are identical twins! I loved reading your list and saying, "me, me, me and me, me too!..." Wow - that was crazy. :)