2. On Saturday morning I went to school and took my Anatomy Lab final. I think it went ok. Saturday evening we went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with special musical guest Brian Stokes Mitchell. It was really good and he is an amazing singer with an incredible range. They also had the actor Edward Herrmann (dad from the movie "Richie Rich"). He told the story of the song "I heard the Bell's on Christmas Day"; it was a really good story and I thought of you Dad, being that it is one of your favorite Christmas songs. (And I, Cameo, thought of Koy cuz it's his favorite.)
3. On Sunday we hung out and just spent time together.
4. Monday I had my sports medicine lab final which is just taping injuries. For the final I had to go in to the lab and do a few tape jobs for my final. Cameo came because I needed to have a person to tape.
5. Funny story. I had to tape an ankle and an elbow and do a shoulder wrap. And at random I had to do one other and there was one tape job that I could not remember how to do. For the last one I had to choose a number from 1 -7 to decide what my last one was. So I allowed Cameo to choose... bad idea. She of course ended up choosing the one I could not remember how to do so I made it up. I of course did not do it right. But I got extra points for doing the elbow and ankle correct and within the 2 and 3 minute time limit. So I ended up with 35 out of 35.
6. Yesterday we got a big snow storm and I had a 7 am final so I got up and left extra early because of the snow. 5:50 to be exact. I got to school no problem and in plenty of time. However it took Cameo 70 minutes to go about 3 miles. Yes! 70 minutes!!!
7. I had my last final today and I am glad that school is over for at least a few weeks. I am in need of the break.
8. We watched the Biggest Loser finale last night and we are glad that Michelle won. She looked amazing and lost 110 pounds in total. Also I must say that Cameo was very happy that she won because Jillian was her trainer on the show and Cameo loves Jillian, she even has some of her work out DVDs.

9. I have been watching the weather the last few days in preparation for our drive to California. It looks like we will be traveling through Las Vegas to avoid any snow. I don't want to have to buy chains.
10. I am excited for the week we will be in California. It will be nice to show Cameo some of the things that we do in my family and I am looking forward to sour cream twists. Yummmmmmmmy!!!!!
5 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys and enjoy some sour cream twists too!
Looks like you will be driving through the snow - even throught Las Vegas. good Luck!!
Maybe we'll be there at the same time! We're happy to hear that you are finally coming home again...not that we don't live a few mins away as it is...
I hope you guys have a great Christmas in California. I know
Alan and Julie are looking forward to you coming so have a great trip.
At least she got to experience earthquake California. Have fun guys.
Go Michelle! I agree Jilian kicks butt. I need her at the gym with me every day.
Congratulations Jeremy on being done with finals and getting through anatomy. Just the thought of that class, scares me!
Post a Comment