1. Wednesday night we FINALLY rented Get Smart from RedBox. We loved it.
2. Thursday was Thanksgiving (as you all know.) We got up early and watched a little bit of the parade (CBS was CHEEEESY). Then we drove down to American Fork so Jeremy could play football and I could go to the gym. (I was by this lady on the treadmill who had this disgustingingly smelly stuff she would put on her tongue every other minute (NOT exaggerating) and I had to work extra hard to breathe solely through my mouth. It was nasty.) We had to burn all those calories we were going to eat (k, maybe about a 20th of those calories).
3. Anyway, we went to my brother's house for dinner with my whole fam minus Trista's family :( We had LOTS of food (no surprise as we ARE the Lombardis.) Jeremy spent much of the day bonding with Anthony and when we left that night he was sad to see Jeremy go (what did he say again, Cassie?) We played games and ate pie and watched football and all that good Thanksgivingy stuff. LOVE IT!
4. Jeremy played Ben on Gamecube and before he started playing I told him if he lost he had to go with me Black Friday shopping...... Well, he lost. And we went. At 5:30. That is some CRAZY business! But we finally replaced our digital camera and I am very happy with our purchase.
5. We also went to Kneaders for breakfast; I'd only heard great things about their French Toast (I'd had it once before, but it's what the wisdom teeth study people provided for breakfast and I couldn't quite enjoy it) and Jeremy LOVES French Toast. I think it about lived up to it's name. I had a yummy ham, egg and cheese sandwich.
6. We put up Christmas! And we are also actually listening to the Christmas music that's been on the radio for the last month. Now the only thing missing, and I can't believe I'm saying this, is snow. (I like it when I don't have to drive in it.)
7. We went to the movie Four Christmases. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very funny.
8. Saturday we went Christmas shopping and got maybe half of it done. Yea! We also got some "angels" off of the Angel Tree, something I've been wanting to do for a few years. It's nice knowing we're going to help somebody's Christmas a little bit better. Now... what to get Jeremy? 9. Sunday Jeremy left me for 3 hours to sit there while the bishop met with people for Tithing Settlements. Oh the joys of being a clerk.
10. Work has been quite busy for me the past little while, which is a nice break from how incredibly SLOW it had been for a long time. I have to get used to not saying I work at a personal injury law firm because it has expanded a lot the past year and I work in almost every department.
3 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who exercises on Thanksgiving! Somehow, it makes me feel a little better when I'm intaking an entire weeks worth of calories in one meal.
So you lose your hubby to tithing settlement in December too huh? I know what that's like. Matt's the financial clerk.... I like to call myself the tithing settlement widow...
Glad to hear Get Smart and Four Christmases were both funny and good. I've considered seeing both.
Finally...I can't wait to see pictures from your new camera!! YAY! I love new cameras! :)
Post a Comment