
Aren't they cute?
We know it's not bowling etiquette, but we wanted a picture together.
Looks like a spare to me!
And Trista and Maria. Trista didn't actually bowl, which is why it looks like she's just holding the ball. Because she pretty much is.
Trista bowling for REAL.
Maria's first game was freaking awesome! 151, I believe. Mine on the other hand.... my last game was the worst I can remember. I've got to redeem myself.
And the group of us minus Trista.
Do I reall want to share this story? Well, as I said in the 25 Random Things, I still love the Backstreet Boys. And hearing there music on something other than MY stereo is rare and EXCITING. Well, I was in the process of bowling when "Quit Playing Games with my Heart" came on. So I pretty much just let the ball go and Trina and I started screaming and ran to each other jumping up and down. Like I said, we were girls being girls.
We slept over at Mom's house and then went to hear Sherie Dew talk Saturday morning. She really is an amazing speaker. She talked mainly about being a strong, righteous woman in the Church and what she thinks the three things are that Satan concentrates on to weaken us. It was such a good talk and I was sad when she ended. It was a wonderful weekend.
2 comments:
I love that you have Girls night out. I think that it is awesome that you get together so often. It really is a blessing to live so close to all of your family.
This was a great post! I love that you have girls' nights. That looked so fun. & PS, I still like the BSB too!!! Truly! They're on my ipod & I like to bust them out when I'm in the mood!
Question for you: I don't know if I have your current email address. What is it? And also, are you going to do that 1/2 marathon on Labor Day again? I think I may want to join you & maybe bring a friend or two... :)
Peace out!
Post a Comment