I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear Jeremy...

Your wife wanted to remind you that somebody's birthday is coming up in ONE week, and as history tends to repeat itself, she knows you don't have her present(s) yet. Even though you've both agreed that not a lot of money should be spent, she still thought that you might want a few ideas....


WITH the jaw clips. Brooke says it's the only way to go.

She already has the i-pod...



No, not the team. Just tickets to a game.


Color is not an issue. See the white cabinets?... And painted wall?....


Yes, she would like to have that body. But since you can't give her that, just some clothes to help her look cute while attempting to get it.


And as always...


Oh, and she wouldn't mind a few ideas for YOUR birthday coming up, as well!

6 comments:

Ben Arkell said...

That will go down as one of the GREATEST posts of all time! I would love it if my wife would do something like that. She'll make a list sometimes, but I need to see a picture. Way to go Cameo...and man, Jeremy, if you screw up on this one...

Amanda said...

You're funny.

ali-dot-e said...

BRILLIANT! He has no excuses now, you even included links you smart girl! Great Idea, I hope you get what you want!!

Lombardi Update said...

I was seriously cracking up. Thanks for making me smile.

Unknown said...

What a great post & what a fabulous idea for blatant hinting! I'm so copying you come September!!! Ha, ha. P.S. you converted me with that bumpits site. Dang, I need those.

Misti Lee said...

Now, I want to see what you got!