These are the GORGEOUS flowers Jeremy bought me. I got them a day early. I came home from work on Friday night and they were sitting on the table. I was surprised and SO happy! He doesn't even like Valentine's Day but knows that I do, so he gets me flowers anyway. I wish they could last forever!
I made one of Jeremy's favorite meals; homemade Mac and Cheese with Blueberry Muffins. I found this heart muffin tin when I was making sugar cookies earlier which I didn't know I had. Perfect!
Then we drove to Salt Lake and went to AVP (professional beach volleyball) Hot Winter Nights. It was inside the E-Center and way fun!


Then we went to Cold Stone and I got my FAVORITE, Peanut Butter Cup Perfection. I haven't been there for FOREVER.
P.S. I just watched my wedding video. I can't believe it's been so long since I watched it. It is seriously one of my favorite things to watch. You did such a good job, Terry!
1 comment:
Can't believe no one's commented on this. But then...I don't leave comments as often as I should either! Kudos to you for taking Valentine's pictures. I totally slacked. & What a good hubby he is for buying you such gorgeous flowers! I'm jealous of your heart muffin tin - so cute!
Post a Comment