I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, March 30, 2009

Celine Dion, Baby!

Back in February my mom and I were able to go see Celine in concert. We bought these tickets in November of 2007, so we had been waiting a long time for her to come. It was amazing!!! She really is an amazing performer. She's kind of a spaz, but that was part of the fun! I saw Celine in Vegas when she had her show there, but my mom never made it. Needless to say, when she came out on stage, she cried a bit. It made me VERY glad that we went! I really wish I had taken some video, but oh well.

Ready to go!

A bit of the deer in the headlights look. Not sure why.

When she sang the song "The Prayer," she had video of Andrea Bocelli singing. It was a beautiful duet.

She had some sweet dancers.

4 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

Oh how fun!!! and that's way awesome Andrea Boccelli was there. I LOVE HIM!!

Candice said...

I can see that your very busy at work! haha

Erin said...

It looks like a pretty sweet concert. I've heard Celine can put on quite the show! So glad you were able to have some Mom time!

Courtney said...

You always did have a weird thing with Celine...

Looks like you had fun, though. I'm glad you finally went, since you've been talking about since the day I met you. Literally.