1. As you all know, last Tuesday was St. Patrick's Day. We went to a fun party, as mentioned below.
2. Thursday the "Big Dance," March Madness started. I love this time of year! So we spent much of the weekend watching the games/keeping tabs on the scores. My bracket is tied for #2, and most importantly, I am beating Jeremy!
3. Jeremy had Spring Break last week, so I took Friday off and Jeremy worked extra hours earlier in the week so he would only have to go in for a few hours. We spent our day off watching a bit of basketball, mini golfing (it was so warm on Friday!), and eating! We went to Red Robin and then Jeremy let me buy some earrings from Claire's. Thanks babe!
4. Early Friday morning Jeremy went and played basketball with people from work.
5. That evening we drove down to Orem to go to the wedding of a guy that Jeremy home teaches. We were very honored to be invited.
6. Saturday I decided to FINALLY dust. I cannot remember the last time I really dusted. So I bought some dusting supplies and got to work. Well, I was in the front room dusting the audio pier. Turns out there was a candle warmer with a candle on it that I had completely forgotten about. And it was on. And instead of moving it, I just tried to dust around it. Not the best idea. It fell. And, as happens with candle warmers, the wax had turned into liquid. And it got all over our TV stand, wall, and carpet. Luckily it was WHITE wax! It's still not out of the carpet, though...
7. Jeremy was finally able to do something that he has been waiting MONTHS to do. He went golfing! He was very excited. Thanks Dave!
8. Saturday Jeremy and I ate at Tucano's with Dave and Laura. If you like a lot of food and if you like meat, Tucano's is the place. Afterwards we went to HumorU; a stand up comedy thing at BYU. One of my co-workers is in it, and he is HIGH-larious. He was definitely the best one there. It was a little bittersweet to be back there. I really do miss it.
9. In between dinner and the show, we walked through Williams-Sonoma. Crazy expensive stuff. But we did fall in love with their $200 Waffle Maker. I would never spend $200 on a waffle maker but.... I want.
10. Sunday was my mom's birthday so we surprised her and drove up to my parent's house for dinner and fun. We watched some b-ball (of course), ate (of course), and played some Wii (mostly Rock Band for me.) It was fun.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
3 years ago
1 comment:
PHEW! It has been a wile since I have visited your site! It was good to see you last night! If you want to get Candle wax out of your carpet use a blowdryer and a butter knife comes out every time!!
PS I don't dust, because out here two housr later it will be dusty again!
Post a Comment