I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Don't Post Them Enough....

We've taken quite a few pictures the last little while and I thought I'd share a few. Enjoy!

Sabrina and Anthony sharing a book.

100_0485

Cute cousins!

100E0376

A pic of Jeremy opening his camera. He actually looks pretty excited!

100_0479

Trying on Camo's shoes.

100_0476

This one loves the camera.

100_0471

And this one loves to flex his muscles.

100_0467

Sara and Josie.

100_0461

So cute!

100_0473

I believe Sabrina was copying Pace with the blanket.


100_0465

Here are some pictures of Jeremy trying out his new camera.

IMG_0005

IMG_0004

IMG_0001

Sabrina with her favorite aunt. Ha ha, jk.

IMG_0007

Blake looking a bit lopsided.
IMG_0010

Loving the camera.

100_0325

Playing the piano.

100_0390

For some reason, kids love to play with hair.

100_0391

Hungry, Hungy Hippo.

100_0393

The oldest grandchild.

100_0366

Like I said, she loves the camera.

100_0395

Her first experience with the big-girl potty.

100_0398

100_0400

Awesome sunglasses.

100_0394


And just a few pics of the Bells.

100_0101100_0426

No comments: