I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

9 on Tuesday

Yeah, couldn't come up with 10.
1. Wednesday I had another Activity Days activity. I’m not sure it really went that well. Some of the girls didn’t really care about what we were doing and it was blatantly obvious. But that’s okay, because some did and I know they look forward to our activities, so it’s all good.
2. Wednesday night I also went to my very first Enrichment Night here in this ward (and probably since I’ve been married, actually.) Way to go, Me!
3. Thursday it took me two hours to get to work because of snow. And it wasn’t even that bad. Stupid drivers.
4. We watched a lot more basketball this weekend. After the Sweet Sixteen ended, My bracket was tied for first. Now, after the Elite Eight, I am in a four-way tie for fourth and both my final teams are OUT. Not so good.
5. Friday night we went shopping. And it was all for Jeremy. All of his jeans have holes and he hasn’t gotten any new shirts in ages. We went to several stores and I didn’t get myself anything! (Okay, I got some Old Navy flip flops, but I don’t think those count.) And I like to shop. It’s a bit of a miracle.
6. I was finally able to get myself some quality hot rollers. But my hair still doesn’t curl!!! No matter what I do or use to curl my hair, the curl literally only stays for like an hour and then nothing. It just doesn't hold it. It is very frustrating. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know!

7. Saturday night we watched Enemy of the State. It was a very good movie!
8. Sunday we had Trista, Sabrina and Blake over for dinner. When Trista started eating chocolate again she told me she wanted ice cream crepes. Saturday I was kind of craving them, so I figured I’d make them and let her enjoy them, too. SOOOO yummy.

Sabrina in her BEAUTIFUL earrings and AWESOME pajama ensemble.

9. On Souper Saturday I made these fun little seasonal blocks. I keep waiting to change them to thisbut annoyingly I have to keep them on this.Monday we woke up to SNOW. Just a few weeks ago we were miniature golfing. And there is supposed to be a horrible storm tomorrow morning. Gearing up for another two hour drive to work!
And for fun, here's a hot picture of my man.

4 comments:

Trista said...

Have you tried product on your hair? And I love your blocks--I would love to have my own. I need that picture of Sabrina.

Erin said...

Nine is good. It's cool. No worries. I'm proud of you for going to enrichment! Pat on the back for you! And you are right, it is a major accomplishment to go shopping and only buy one thing!! Way to go!!

Last week I thought I better put up my Easter decor. But, I have to admit, I did look out the window and see snow and thought for a minute maybe I should keep my snowmen snowy collection up a little longer. GRRRR...I need warm weather too!!

As for the curly hair thing, I'm with ya girl! My hair won't curl either. Have you tried the pink sponge curlers? I know it's so 80s, but it's one of the only things that works for me. Or you can get the "crimper" and go 90s!! woo hoo!

Misti Lee said...

Was Terry not invited to dinner?

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

As for your hair, I found that rolling it in tight rags the night before should do the trick. Have you ever tried that? You basically use them like a curler, but they are thinner and more smaller, so they tend to work on hard-to-curl hair. But beware the Shirley Temple look that might result! Let me know if you want more specifics or to come over for a hair party--you really can't do it to yourself very effectively.