I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I went to Dance Jam again. I'd make it a weekly thing but I have Activity Days every other Wednesday. Not good.
2. Jeremy had a softball game on Thursday. Unfortunately, it seems to me that his team is not very good. I don't think they've won a game yet. It's still fun to watch, though.
3. We went to Red Robin on Friday night with Pace. It was fun to spend time with him.
4. For the past three months or so my parents have been in charge of the youth in two stakes for the Temple Celebration of the Draper Temple. After Red Robin we went to the Conference Center for it. It was very cool. I wish that I could have been a part of something like that.
5. Saturday morning we went to Kneaders so that Jeremy could get all you can eat French Toast, his favorite breakfast. I wanted to feel a little healthier so I got a breakfast sandwich. I meant to order the EGG, Ham and Cheese sandwich, butI accidentally got just the Ham and Cheese Sandwich. Not quite my idea of a breakfast. Oh well.
6. We got up early because we were nice enough to to go to Trista and Terry's to help them move the dirt on the side of their driveway. It turns out it was too much dirt for the eight of us to do, so we just moved as much as we could then had salad and pizza.
7. Jeremy rented The Curious Case of Benjamin Button from RedBox. I really liked it, but I still had a hard time keeping my eyes open because for some reason I was just exhausted
8. Sunday we drove to Murray to have dinner with our friends at Laura and Dave's new house. Congrats guys! We had grilled shish kabobs with pudding and rolls and Lemon Cake for dessert and a lot of talking. We also had some fun playing Never Have I Ever. Afterwards I thought of a great one for the next time, but of course now I can't remember!
9. We both have allergies right now. They really really suck.
10. We finally got our pieces from Color Me Mine. Jeremy's bowl looked really cool. Mine was just okay, but it's all good.

Yeah....this week was kind of lame. Oh well. It lives up to the name of our blog.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can always count on a good review of the food you ate during the week. I try to read your blog after I've already eaten because it always makes me hungry. You always eat the best food!! Keep the food reports coming...it helps me get ideas for dinner! :)