I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cameo and Jeremy + 4

Here are the pictures from a few weekends ago. I am missing a few for some reason. Maybe I'll get around to posting them some other time.

First off, we had a bridal shower at work and here's a picture I took of some of the decorations. I don't know why, but for some reason I was really happy with this picture. Trista came over to drop of Leona and Norah. While she was waiting for Terry (who, because of some miscommunication, had driven out to Eagle Mountain to pick her up), Jeremy read to the girls. They love him.
We were waiting to see Misti at the marathon and they had some music playing. Gina and Trina were having a blast dancing.
Waiting to see Misti.
"You can do it Misti!" It's so fun to see a sign for you while running!
And here she is! Mile 20. Only 6 more to go.
We played on the playground before going to the finish line.
Ben totally jumped over the fence...twice. Pretty cool.
Anthony wanted to spend some time with Jeremy on the back porch while the girls were playing on the playground.
Here is a picture of the Oquirrh Hills Temple from the back deck of Koy and Cassie's house in Herriman. Jeremy was pretty impressed with the zoom (20x).
Here are the girls, and Anthony in the pictures below, making their "Welcome Home" signs on Sunday.
While the other kids were busy making the signs, Josie and I were busy making dinner in the kitchen. I don't know why the hot pad is on her head, but I am hoping one of the kids did that.
Making faces for the camera.

The girls with their signs (Anthony was already in bed.)

2 comments:

Trista said...

LOVE the pictures of Jeremy reading to the girls--overall and Sabrina is adorable! :D And wow on the zoom on your camera. That's very impressive that picture was taken from their deck.

Julie/Mom said...

I see Jeremy is getting good practice in holding babies!