But boy has it been good.
Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies. Mmm...peanut butter, cream cheese, and chocolate. All from scratch. {Made as a thank you to Mr. Stephen Jones for some free tickets to a show.}
Double Chocolate Cheesecake Layered Cake. A layer of chocolate cake, brownies, cheesecake, plus one more layer of chocolate cake. Each separated by a layer of frosting. Can you say YUM? {Made for our "Alternate Thanksgiving" last week.}
Oreo Truffles. Oreos and cream cheese all rolled in chocolate. Nothing better, I don't think. {Made simply for our enjoyment.}
I also made, but don't have pictures of, Ice Cream Sundae Four Layer Chocolate Cake. Extremely rich and moist and DELICIOUS thanks to pudding mix, hot fudge, and ice cream COOKED into it. {Made for 2nd Sunday family dinner.} And chocolate chip cookies. {Made for my craving of hot cookies and mostly for spoonfuls of cookie dough. Mmmm...}
Hopefully after I am finished with Logan's birthday cake (he turns one tomorrow....YIKES!!!), I will take a little break. Though I can't say I've minded it one bit. {I'm just a little worried the scale might.}


2 comments:
Did you freeze me some of those brownies? That's how to keep them fresh. And I CAN'T wait! I'm drooling as I type.
I have to try those oreo truffles! The look and sound wonderful!
Post a Comment