Dear Logan,
Today you turn a year old. It’s a bittersweet day for me. Sweet because for the past year I’ve been able to hold you, kiss you, watch you grow, and see and feel the love you have for me and Daddy with the huge grin that comes on your face and how you crawl to us as fast as your little legs and arms can carry you when you see us. I've seen you grow and develop and learn new things, with something new everyday that makes me so incredibly proud. Bitter because you are growing up way too fast and I can’t do anything to slow it down.
You have brought so much joy into our lives. Even looking back on those first three months when you were colicky and refused to let me get any sleep and I didn’t know if I could do it, I know that it was hard, but still just remember the moments when I would look at you and feel nothing but an overwhelming love. We thank Heavenly Father every night for trusting us enough to put you in our lives. You are so fun and happy and have such a huge personality that we hope lasts forever. It’s not just us, your Grandma and Grandpa and cousins love you to death, too. Even strangers in the store fall in love with your big smile and big blue eyes.
We hope you always know how much we love you and we will try our best to always show you.
Happy Birthday bud.
10 Months
ONE YEAR OLD



4 comments:
I would just like to say that I love you to death Logan! You are so ADORABLE!!!
Cameo that last picture is so cute! Ha let me guess.... he just woke up? :)
That last picture is a hoot! Isn't it great that we are able to feel that much love for our kids. It wares off when they get older though. (just kidding). I love when I get that overwhelming feeling of love that rushes over me. It doesn't stop with the second kid, it just gets larger. Every child I've had. I've appreciated more that feeling of love. Thanks for the nice note to Logan and the wonderful pictures. Happy 1st birthday!
Marty's 29 old right? I think him and jeremy are the same age... I know, I have not seen you in years literally... your little boy looks sooo much like you and he is very cute. We should hang out..i only work part time at my job now and go to the school..so i have more time during the day to hang out.. and of course we always have the weekends.. :) call me anytime.
How sweet. What a precious post. Being a mom is the best thing. Babies are so special!
Post a Comment