Last Saturday we met up with Kerri, Adam, Aidan and Liam at the Dinosaur Museum. We had a lot of fun and Logan had a blast playing with the boys. He loves playing with his friends and I'm always grateful when he gets a chance to be with the cousins that he doesn't get to see very often.
Before you get to the dinosaurs they have a room with hands-on science displays. They had fun in there for a few minutes.
I had to take a picture of this fish. Notice what it's called.
What a lucky girl I am to have these two handsome boys in my life.
Building their own dinosaur. They kids got very creative. Like two heads...one on each end.
Looking at some cool dinosaurs.
The three studs. Love that pose of Aidan's.
The boys were scared of this shark at first. But I was able to convince Logan it was a "nice shark."
Having fun in the fossil dig. This is the first time Logan was willing to get in there and get "dirty."
Thanks again for the fun time, Rowlands. We wish you we could have seen more.
No comments:
Post a Comment