Anyway, last night we went to the Bees game with the Cates family. Thanks to our Pass of All Passes (first time we've used it. Oops) we got in for free. I paid absolutely no attention to the game, just enjoyed the company and beautiful weather and sweet little boys. I love days like the one we had yesterday. Just good ol' laid back fun with my little family I love so much and good friends. I can't wait until the next one.
They have this train that you can ride for free. Logan absolutely loved it. People sitting along the grass were giving us high fives and everything. How fun!
When we got off the train I took Logan up to the girl driving it and he said "thank you." Well, that girl pulled out a baseball and gave it to him. Score! He was so super excited.
My little family.
Our good friends.
The boys playing together.
And of course, the baseball players. We got killed, by the way.
I love that Jeremy took this picture. You may be in the outfield, but we're still watching!
1 comment:
You are so on the ball with updating your blog! Dave made fun of me for being a few weeks behind on all my posts. I may have to steal some of your pictures for mine! That was fun going with you guys! I honestly don't think I watched any of the game.
Post a Comment