I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother Son Date

If you recall, a month or two ago the girls got to go on dates with their dads (or uncles) to a Daddy Daughter dance. The same city who put that together also do a Mother Son Fiesta. I didn't go last year since Logan would have been too little to be ably to enjoy it, but the kids had fun while they slid down a blow-up slide and the moms had fun watching them and having some girl chat time. This year we decided to do our own date, since there are plenty of slides around that aren't surrounded by hundreds (possibly a slight exaggeration) of kids fighting their way onto it. So last night we all took our handsome and studly dates to watch our always busy and ever-so-talented nephews/cousins play basketball, then we headed over to Arctic Circle (which by the way has matched, if not better service than many of the sit-down restaurants we go to. They kept coming over to us asking us if we were enjoying everything and if we needed anything, and they even cleared our table for us) for some ice cream and PlayLand time. So simple, yet so very fun.

This is the best picture we could get of the boys while watching one of the games. Anthony wasn't there yet.

Who wants to watch a game when you have bleachers to play on?

 I'd like to be able to tell you that I have enough self-control to only have a courtesy cone, but I think you all know me better than that! Try 2 (which is a low number considering they kept bringing them over).....and a shake.








 Evan was such a big help to the little kids. Thanks so much!

No comments: