1. MOTHER'S DAY!!! Jeremy did a great job. He let me sleep in, made me breakfast, and got me some chocolate covered strawberries (one of my FAVORITES!) with some chocolate covered mint Oreos, and some GORGEOUS flowers. He got two bouquets and combined them. I really wish I knew how to take pictures because mine just don't do them justice. They are absolutely beautiful and even a week and a half later look nice and fresh. Later we went to Koy and Cassie's for dinner. Yummy bbq.
One of the girls in my Primary class made this flower rose. I totally loved it.
And I just want to say how very grateful I am to be a mother. And to be a mother to someone as special as Logan. I love him so much and absolutely love being a mom. (I can't believe I didn't take a picture with him.)
2. Monday Logan fell off his chair at the dinner table and put a nice gash in his chin. At first we thought he might need to go visit Dr. Koy, but since it didn't seem to be quite that deep, we just pushed it together and put a band aid on. That traumatized Logan qhite a bit, and anytime we went near the band aid he started freaking out, but it seems to be healing quite well.
3. He also almost totally fell off of the trampoline. He lost his footing somehow and one of his feet fell through the springs. I think he would have flipped over and off, but luckily Ethan got there in time to catch him.
4. Tuesday we went to see Malia play "soccer ball!" She did a great job, and even took some time as goalie. And Logan had fun kicking the ball.
5. Wednesday Logan woke up struggling a little bit to breathe. It had kind of started Tuesday night, but got worse Wednesday morning. I was afraid that we might have to make another visit to the hospital, but after Skyping with Koy I decided to give it a little bit of time and if it got any worse I would take him to the doctor. Luckily it got better and he's breathing fine now. That kid sure took us on a ride last week.
6. Thursday a spot on the family's Ragnar team opened up, so after a little bit of consideration I decided to go ahead and take it. Jeremy's been training and while I've been thinking how nice it'll be to be at home, getting sleep and not running 3 times in 24 hours, I was a little sad to miss out on all the fun. So they got me in the same van as Jeremy (yea!) and I'm now runner 1, with 7.7, 8.4, and 5 mile runs. Yeah, I'm wondering what I was thinking, too!
7. Saturday Jeremy and I went on an 8 mile run, the first 4 miles uphill. Fun, right?
8. Saturday night we went to Trafalga with the Cates family. And Logan even rode on the planes all by himself, didn't cry, and got off all excited about his "green plane! High in the sky!"
9. And.....Jeremy hasn't shaved for like 3-4 weeks. Facial hair's not my favorite, but I have to admit after a few weeks I kind of stopped noticing it. Luckily there is an end in sight; his work is having some kind of mustache contest. Let me tell you, I can't wait until I get to see a mustache on that handsome face. ;)



1 comment:
So is it just the lighting or is his facial hair coming in red?
Post a Comment