I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tracy Aviary

Monday we met up with the Cates family at the Tracy Aviary, which is free on Mondays with the Pass of All Passes (thanks guys for making sure we get our money's worth on those things!) Logan always gets super excited when he sees birds outside, so I knew he'd love seeing so many all in one place. We had so much fun, as we always do with the Cates, and Logan loves seeing Brady even if they don't actually play with each other.




 They had this peacock just roaming around. Logan thought it was pretty cool until it screeched SUPER loud. Who knew? Logan got pretty freaked out. I kind of did too.












 Liberty Park is pretty cool. I honestly don't know that I've really spent any time there. They have this little water area, kind of like a really really really mini river, and the boys had fun walking through it after getting used to the coldness of it.

 He really is such an AMAZING Dad. I seriously love watching him with Logan. Logan's a lucky kid.

2 comments:

Laura Cates said...

I'm so glad that we make so many appearances on your blog! I need to start taking pictures when we are out!

Julie/Mom said...

So one more place to put on my list of things to do the next time we are in Utah!!