To Logan, that means the yard or the nearby park. Which is kind of fine by me. We've had some gorgeous weather lately so we've been able to be out a lot. I don't think Logan's any happier than when he's outside.
Logan playing soccer with his cousins. He seems to have quite the natural talent with the soccer ball. He can dribble it better than I can.
At the park. This red slide is where he spends about 95% of his time. Every now and then he'll make his way over to the big slides, which he finally decided he could go down on his own. Yea! Such a big boy!
The big slide! I know he looks it, but he's not scared.
In the backyard.
Go Ethan! I'll admit I was a scared mom every time he jumped, but Logan kept asking him to do it.
Look at my man! Didn't know he could dunk, did ya?
Well....so can Jaxon, Ethan, and Corbyn. ;)

1 comment:
I'm sure his natural soccer talent comes from his daddy!! Go Logan!!!!
He is so cute and I still love his haircut. A little boy instead of a toddler!!
Post a Comment