I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big News

Since everyone will be checking this today being that it is Tuesday. I just wanted to let everyone know that Cameo and I are expecting. She is 8 weeks along. We are very excited and look forward to this opportunity.

Jeremy and Cameo

12 comments:

Julie/Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri Griffith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie/Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben Arkell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri Griffith said...

is this an april fools joke!

Kristin Hanson said...

I'll believe you tomorrow. (look at my blog post for today for clarification)

Misti Lee said...

How come you deleted all your comments - not such a funny April Fools Joke!

cameo said...

Okay, here are some other posts, the ones that were deleted. We meant to delete them, but to show them again after April's Fools. Sorry!!! And yes, this was an April's Fools joke...it is nice to get so many comments though!

Ben: you are looking forward to this "opportunity"?? It's not a business investment Jeremy...and good luck running 26 miles with a little one in the pouch. What day is it today??

Julie/Mom: WOW, another grandbaby! I am very excited for you and Cameo!! I can't wait to find out if it is a girl or a boy. Are you going to let us know when you know? You know me I will want to start shopping!! When is the due date? How is Cameo feeling? I am very happy and Corey will be too! You might want to email him because he told me he usually can't do the blogs. He left this morning for his journey back to Iraq.

DaveandTerri: congratulations! I am very excitied for you guys!

Julie/Mom: OK Jeremy, I just realized it is April 1st!!! Is this a April fool's Joke. If it is you got me!!!

Barbara: Congratulations!!

Gina: Ha, ha!! April Fools! I think I would have a hard time believing this little bit of wonderful news even if it weren't April Fools Day!

YaNeY said...

I'll be honest that has to be the FUNNIEST Aprils Fools joke this year!!!

Trista said...

You totally had me until I called to see if my mom knew about it. There's no way Cameo would let this be the way my mom found out. But I totally bit! Nice joke, Jeremy!

By the way, this would be a TOTALLY lame way to tell everyone if it were true!