I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Monday, April 21, 2008

Californ-i-a

Finally here are some pictures from our trip last weekend to California for Aidan's blessing (love that name by the way.) What a cute baby! And it was so fun to spend time with Jeremy's parents and family. Sorry, the pictures are a little out of order.

This is Jeremy and I before we left to get on the plane (oh what a fun experience that was.)
We went shooting on Saturday. This is me shooting the pistol with the holster and everything. How legitimate do I look? Me cleaning the rifle, for some reason Jeremy thought this was way cool.
Jeremy and I with little Aidan. He pretty much slept the whole time.
And here's the cute baby!
Jeremy and his dad setting up the targets.
Jeremy shooting the rifle.
Jeremy's target...I think. It's fo sho' not mine though, there
definitely weren't that many holes in mine!
Me and the rifle
Jeremy's mom with pistol and holster. No, we weren't posing in these ones.

1 comment:

Misti Lee said...

pretty sure I won't be messing with you. I want to go shooting. Now I know what Jeremy can take us to do!