I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

This again, was a joint effort. Jeremy did the first 5 (the easy ones), and I did the last 5.

1. I would like to first thank all those who allowed me to have a good laugh last Tuesday. It was a very successful outcome.
2. Cameo is coming up to the Salt Lake Marathon in a couple of weeks. April 19th she starts running at 7 in the morning that day. She is done with all of her long training runs.
3. We went out to dinner with Meghan and Marty and we stayed there for longer than I think the waitress wanted, but it was fun and food is always good.
4. We watched Conference this weekend. Everyone did a great job and it is always good to hear that there are things we can all work on to be better.
5. We watched the NCAA basketball championship game last night. It was a great game and the shot that Mario Chalmers made at the end of the game to send it to overtime was awesome. That shot allowed me to win the bracket challenge at work and now my boss will take me to lunch as the prize for winning.
6. Last week Jeremy and I watched Enchanted. Now, Jeremy didn’t love it, but he didn’t hate it either, so for a Disney chick flick, I’d say that’s pretty good.
7. When we went to dinner on Friday, we went to Chili’s and actually got good service. Funny how that happens only when we aren’t at the American Fork Chili’s.
8. I won Conference Bingo on Sunday! Both Gina and I were waiting for the word “baptism” to be said. Unfortunately, I don’t remember who said it, but I heard it and ran upstairs screaming, and then Gina did. It didn’t register with her until I brought it to her attention, so I’d say I definitely won. And I got some way cute photo albums for it. Thanks Mom!
9. Twice in the last week I have gotten up to run in the morning before work. I have to get up early but it’s nice to be done with the day when I am done with work. We’ll see if that’s enough reason for me to keep getting up that early. It’s nice that my work has moved less than 10 minutes away from my parent’s house so I can shower there!
10. We got our tax returns…..YAHOO!!! Thanks Trista.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I wish I had the energy or even the motivation to get up and go running before work, but I like to sleep as long as possible.